Thursday, July 21, 2011

Well, I have been doing things although you wouldn't know it from the blog. One item was a request from a long time customer for a light based on a Kharbarosk Lamp. After many false starts - making the complete rings out of wood was one issue - I came up with this:

Uses an LED for the light source
It's about 1.5 inches - 3.75 cm tall and the rings are about 7/8th inches - 2.2 cm in diameter.


 I also spent some time making a pair of Frankl dressers - in Birds' Eye maple that also proved challenging but overall I think they came out well. These are another item that proves hard to photograph well. The wood patterns actually are much more attractive when seen "live". I'm working on a version in plain woods that should photograph better. These were BIG dressers - 77 inches 195 cm. tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions, comments?